Sunday, 20 February 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYLARA

Today is Skylara's birthday! She is Queen for a day! So let's all take a moment and wish this writing superstar a birthday wish! Let us celebrate Skylara and raise a toast to her in her honor!
*raises a chocolate martini*
Some call her Geckogirl. Some call her Skylara. (the smart ones) From the beginning it did not take long to be friends with the wonderfully vivacious Skylara. Who could resist the fun she alway brought with her? And her stories! So awesome and exciting! I have marvled often at her skill and know all of you have too! She is the giver of awesome gifts: Alpacas! The blog is a brighter place when she is around.


THREE CHEERS FOR SKYLARA!!!!!
Hip! Hip! Hooray!
Hip! Hip! Hooray!
Hip! Hip! Hooray!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY  SKYLARA!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Skylara
Happy Birthday to you!


May you have the best birthday ever. Well...until next year. :D
I hope you have delicious BIG cake and all the presents you wanted!


*hugs Skylara*
Happy Bithday Skylara!
May the Force be with you! :P

16 comments:

  1. Happy birthday skylara! So how old are you today?

    12, 13, 14? I forget :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I RULE THE BLOG!!!!!

    (at least until skylark comes on)




    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYLARA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kallista!

    Happy birthday Skylara...and Alex!

    I would write a new post...but I'm too busy learning, sleeping, and more sleeping.

    Io ho sono.

    The futon has become my sleeping frequent or something.

    Blessed be,
    Miss Mary Hiashi

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Oh great...I started an "awesome sauce incaarnate" revolution.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKYLARA!!!

    Save me some cake!

    *widens eyes*

    Please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww! *cries with happiness* thanks guys!
    *hugs kallista* thanks for this kallista!
    lol nicolette, I'm 14 today!
    I FEEL SO DARN SPECIAL! *skips around in happiness*

    ReplyDelete
  7. teehees! and i like the yoda picture!

    mmmm....force cake *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GECKOGIRL! HOPE YOU HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Computer gave me trouble yesterday so I couldn't get on. Sorry :/

    Happy Birthday to you now, though! :]

    H
    A
    P
    P
    Y

    B
    I
    R
    T
    H
    D
    A
    Y
    !
    !
    :]

    ReplyDelete