I have so much to do this week! A field trip, an ISP, a few tests, BLARG! Speaking of which, why isn't 'blaverhaven' in the dictionary? No one but myself uses it I'm guessing. *Sigh*
If anyone cares I'm getting more back into the motion of writing again. I've found that my brother's computer chair is an excellent place to write...Poor brother...
*Rocks back on heels trying to think of something else to say*
How about a test? I won't answer the questions, I'll just ask them. If I like your answers, I'll write a one-shot story ALL about you. *No one looks excited*
1. What age do you have to be to start at Hogwarts?
2. What is my favourite colour?
3. According to some people, how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
4. What is the meaning of the word 'supplanter'?
5. Who is Bram Stoker?
6. From which religion did I get the phrase "blessed be"?
7. What does blaverhaven mean?
8. Where exactly does Skulduggery Pleasant live?
9. What trait will get you my respect?
10. If you were stabbed by a rusty spoon, what would you say?
11. What is Canada like?
12. What is the first word that comes to mind?
13. What words can you get by unscrambling this: hgnatowrs taenurgeo.
14. Pirates, or ninjas?
15. What does it mean to be insane?
16. What are your top 5 favourite things about yourself?