Tuesday, 31 May 2011

Update

I would like to bring all of you up to date of what is happening.
1st, though. I want to say WOW! I can not believe how all of you have stepped up to help me. After my mom made me write that one discouraging statement to all of you, I felt that maybe some would be annoyed and maybe disappointed but would let it go and move on.
I was amazed at all of you. To me you seemed like knights on white horses charging to battle.
I felt both proud to be your friend and also a bit intimidated. All this fuss for me????? LOL
You all are so epically awesome!
SO a little background on my parents. What happened to me here on the blogs with my mom is nothing new. In the past when I have brought friends over she has been very gracious to them but has treated me like I'm a dirty rotten scoundrel. It has made my friends very uncomfortable and not surprisingly, they don't like coming over to my house anymore.
I just go over to theirs now.
But for what ever reason, my parents have chosen to see me in a negative way. It was just out of the blue that she made me write that  statement. I think she has been overstressed with things and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
So what I came up with once I saw all your support coming in,was to speak to my pastor first. I knew I needed leverage and he is not only an adult, but one they like and respect as well.
I met with him just after school and told him everyting.I shared with him all that you all had written.
I think he liked the fact that I was communicating with people from all over in a fun way. I was lectured a bit about safty and all that. (It must be wired into adults to lecture or something.)
I assured him that I was careful and have known most of you for almost a year.
My pastor  cannot make my parents like me of course. It's thier chioce to feel about me the way they do. But he will advocate for me with them. They are gong to meet tomorrow morning, before my dad heads out of town for a buisness trip.  (my dad goes on a lot of trips. I bet he is really a spy.)
SO I thank yuo all from the very bottom of my tiny little heart! ;)

THANK YOU ALL!!!!
Skyril
Alex
Hellboy
Octaboona
Dragona
Ann
Leona
Quinn
Leo
Skylara
Lizzy
Krane
Pyro
Tessa
Taia
Pandora
Everisse
Mar
Thalia
Mir
Nyx
Rosella
Isabella
Ayesha
Mary
That Latkinson Guy
 Indigo
Lunar
And I know that many others are behind me all the way too!  I am so honored and touched to the very core of my being. All of you are so special and inspiring to me. I love and care for you all!

I have a strong feeling that I will be staying folks! :D
Who knows, maybe your opinions of me will also help my parents look at me ina different way!
Please forgive my writing in theis post if it does not make sense or anyting. I had no sleep last night as I was anxious about todays meeting. :)

9 comments:

  1. *puts away her preparations for an essay on why Kallista should be allowed on the blogs*

    You just saved me a lot of work... ^^


    I'm SO glad you'll (propably) stay!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Aquila! *lobs a marshmellow at her and hugs her*
    I'm really thinking that I will be able to stay. :D
    Thanks Aqula.
    I'm lucky to have a friend like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    We did it! Maybe!

    *dances round the blog*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw you're welcome, Kallista! :3
    I'm so glad that we could actually help! :D
    And I'm really glad you think you'll be able to stay!
    And I hope we have at least helped your parents a little see you in a different way! :]
    And... well, that's all :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH KAL! UR BACK!


    *glomps her 999 999 999 times*



    I KNOW ur parents love u! They care for u and that's why they are protective!


    ....to be honest, I think we're all the same! That's why we wrote for you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!! KALLISTA IS COMING BAAAAAAACK!

    *bear hugs everyone*

    This is awesome. I knew we could do it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe missed this! What have I been DOING the past few days?? :O

    I'm so glad you will probably be staying Kallista! I was about to write up an essay before I saw this post! I might do one anyway, maybe for everyone, seeing as I miss spending as much time with everyone as I once did.

    Anyway...


    *leaps and hugs Kallista*

    *Kallista is caught of guard and doesn't notice the anchor on her ankle* >:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME!
    YAY!
    *hugs Kallista*

    probably

    lets turn that 'probably' into a YES

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWWWWWW! I hope we did do it and that you are allowed to stay!
    It wouldn't be the samw without you Kal *hugs*

    ReplyDelete