Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Butterflies Thrive by Dancing Jigs

I just had a very, brutally hot soup. Yes, just. It burns.

On that note...Damn I forgot what I was originally going to...There we go!

Vocaloid music can be pretty sad sometimes. It's basically a program that can sing...Wow that's not descriptive! Anywho, I was listening to one called "Girl of the Miniature Garden" and it was pretty sad. I already said that didn't I? And another that was called "Black Vow". It was about an angel who fell in love with a human and the human loved the angel so the angel basically clipped its wings to be human but the human then fell in love with a prince. The human married the prince, another angel came, killed the human, and both the prince and the first angel were sad. The first angel then gave up her life for the human, and upon seeing the angel the human was sad. Stuff happens.

Crazy vocaloid music.

I don't really know why I wanted to talk about that now come to think of it.

...I'd do well as an elf. I wouldn't have to wear shoes then. I don't like shoes.

Who here has seen Daybreakers? *Raises hand*

...Boogaloo...

Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

P.S. Did you know that they found what they believe to be the anchor to one of Black Beards flag ships, the Queen Anne's Revenge. Yay, facts!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's.... a really sad song!
    I don't like shoes either xD


    Seriously?? That's so AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I love elves!


    *cries about Dobby for the 100th time*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...I've never heard of Vocolaid music. I'll search it up when I'm extremly happy and won't become extra sad or anything...

    But Mary, are you excited for any of the awesome games out this year? I probably don't have enough money for them, but there's Skyrim, Brink, Battlefield and Modern Warfare 3, and my fav, Assassin's Creed: Revelations. Have you seen the trailer? <3 it!

    ReplyDelete