Thursday, 2 June 2011

Jimmy Ate My Pasta...

I just LOVE weird titles! Anyway, I do hope that your parents listen Kallista. If nothing else but for your sake. So maybe that maybe will be a most emphatic yes, that'll span the ages and turn legend into reality...

It's cold again. Yesterday it was about 40 degrees celsius and today it is 11 degrees. Boy, do we put up with some pretty crappy weather. It's JUNE for the love of God! I'm still trying to get over the fact that the snow FINALLY went away about 2-3 weeks ago. I think that mother nature has finally gone off her rocker...

And will I answer my questions today? Maybe. Do I feel like it? Meh. Should I? Probably. Is the sky blue? Last time I checked...

Good ol' Jimmy!

Hmmm...Holy Hanna I'm lazy! *Laughs* I just wanted to write that.

Anyway, my brother and I were debating on who saw the coolest person yesterday. Basically:
Me: I saw a monk today.
Brother: Really?!
Me: Mm hm...Robes, shaved head...Yep, monk like.
Brother: Well I saw a Fed.
Me: Yes, well my monk was cooler than your Fed. So there.

Petty squabble. But he really was a monk!


....I'm very scatterbrained...

Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I wish I c ould be a monk!
    A monk who worked in th eFBI!

    Bye the way Miss Mary. I finally did your quiz. Sorry for taking so long. I had to wait until June cause June is t heonly time I do quizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol interesting, indeed!
    And scatterbrained-ness is epic-ness...
    :D

    ReplyDelete