Monday, 22 August 2011

Sing Willow, Willow, Willow...

Title based of the Willow Song from Othello (Shakespeare).

So, it has come to my attention that no one really comments on my stuff. Do I have bad breath or something? Oh my, I do, don't I?
Nah, it's alright. I'm used to being ignored in real life, so being ignored on the internet is much the same. It gives me more time to think if nothing else. *Sighs* Although admittedly it can be quite tiresome. And, I've learned not to get your hopes up high. That way, your hopes will never be dashed...Also that the cake is a lie. Hee...hee...Sten.

"Where is the cake? I was told there would be cake. The cake is a lie." (Sten. Dragon Age: Origins.)
OR
"TEMPLAR: You...You're not looking to get across to the tower are you? 'Cause I have strict orders not to let anyone pass.
(Other stuff is said...)
YOUR CHARACTER (YC): Can't we work something out?
TEMPLAR: Hmm...I don't know. Y'know, I am feeling a bit peckish though.
YC: They must have food at the tower. Let's go together!
STEN: Farshaara! Here. Munch on these if you like.
TEMPLAR: Ohhh cookies!
STEN: I am content to part with them, if it saves us from this fool.
YC: Where did you get them?
STEN: There was a child-a fat, slovenly thing-in the last village we passed. I relieved him of these confections. He didn't need more.
YC: Very well then...
TEMPLAR: Mmm...Yummy!..." (Dragon Age: Origins.)

*Sighs*

Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

3 comments:

  1. *hugs Mary and doesn't let go*
    I LOVE YOUR POSTS!
    It's true though, I have not been commenting on all the posts like I used too. Was chided by another SP gang member person a bout it.
    But I never meant to ignore you Miss Mary. I desire that your gracious presence be among us once again. I long for it.
    As for others commenting. It takes me a period of several days to get people to notice when I've writtne something. I need to remind the same people over and over to read my writing. (it' sthat bad) :P
    In t heend there are still some that won't even comment about what I wrote so I just let it go. Thier silence speaks the truth to me more then the the quickly written comments full of flattery.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake is a lie :P

    That's also a quote from Portal 1, although Dragon Age Origins probably came first...


    Mary! I comment on about 95% of your posts! The other 5% is when I have forgotten to go here in a while, that's all.

    I don't think anyone aspires to ignore you. I think it's just the fact that we have too many blogs -__- We really need to get rid of some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I apologise for ignoring any posts you may have written recently. But I haven't actually been on the blog for a while. (I had a holiday in Ireland for two weeks).

    Plus school is starting soon and I have a test on the first day.

    OK. I've all sorts of excuses. Truthfully I have been neglecting to comment on a lot of posts. There's just too many. I seem to be following over 130 blogs now and a lot of the posts slip through.

    So I apologise.

    ReplyDelete