Saturday, 17 September 2011

Augustus Gloop

Hollandaise sauce!

...

...

...

I mean! HELLO, CRUEL WORLD! HELLO!

...

...

...

Anywho...This is a Mary's Favourite Things post today.

I've been trying to determine whether I like FMA (Fullmetal Alchemist) or FMA Brotherhood better. I thought that it was just going to be FMA, hands down...But damn, the other is good too! Grr...(I just finished Brotherhood). They are the same anime at the base of things, but then again, it's like watching two completely different shows. Here are some sneaker-peakers (kind of):

That was the original anime...I didn't want to spoil anything, but I wanted to give you a sense of what it's like.

That is Bratja "Brothers" from the original as well.

I couldn't find a good clip-mer-bobber for Brotherhood that didn't give away buckets of spoilers.

Then there is Bioshock:

And Bioshock 2:

Or this song, Carnival of Rust by Poets of the Fall:


Or Sleep. (Also by them):


There are a few others but...you know...

Ooh! And then there is the ever broody elf. Fenris:



Oh! And my ever trusty dwarf. Varric Tethras...

I still don't know why Bianca isn't seen as a character on Fanfiction.Net...

Hmm...It's the audio that counts with this next one. And to really apprieciate it, you'd have to have gone to mass. This is Dane Cook talking about it.


...

...

...

I think I'll stop there...


Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

3 comments:

  1. MARY!!!
    *hugs*
    Sorry it's taken me so long to reply. I read this when you first posted! Just was overwhelmed withthings and even now my mind is to jumled up with thoughts to really concentrate. :P
    All I can think of was that MARY HIASHI WAS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!
    *hugs MAry and forgets to let go*

    Oh you brilliant girl! I miss you so much!
    I love it when I see you around!
    You make me smile again!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Mary!

    I never liked the anime version... Al's voice was too immature, I think. I just stuck to the manga xD


    I haven't seen that BioShock 1 trailer yet, but oh god...I had forgotten how violent it was ;) *shudders at man's left hand+stomach*

    Cool vids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Brotherhood better, hands down. :-)

    ReplyDelete