Monday, 5 September 2011

Ho Hum

Hi everybody. I don't really have much to say. All I wanted to do here was share a couple skits that made me laugh from SNL (Saturday Night Live). :D
I searched youtube for a bit. Didn't find the best but I still think you will get the idea. I love the character of Herb Welsh. He is the kind of character I would have loved to play.

Here is a clip. It's only one cause I could not get the other one on here. I hope you have fun watching it anyways.  Thanks for watching!:D







5 comments:

  1. LOL! Kal that clip was hilarious! I love Herb! He's so funny!
    Awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me, But I just read Death Bringer and congratulations for making into the novel. I recognized your name from Derek's Blog.

    :)

    Also, I have a small favour to ask, as it seems you sometimes get close to the top Derek's Blog posts. If that happens could you do a plug to my writing blog www.writingandallthatentrails.blogspot.com Which has my skulduggery pleasant short story in it. "The Grimm Brothers"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be my pleasure to do that Reginald!
    Perhaps my other friends will help me!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, that's awesome. I think you would be an awesome Herb, maybe you could infuse some rainbow farts into the script. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Death by microphone!!!

    Thanks for sharing that with us, Kal!


    :)

    ReplyDelete