Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Gobble Gobble!

Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving! Yes, it was yesterday. (At least for Canada.)

I don't like turkey. Never did. But I do love pumpkin pie. It's delicious.

I watched my cousin completely fail at DDR and flail while playing Michael Jackson: The Experience. 'Twas hilarious. And it's only a four day week this week. Awesome sauce incarnate that is.

October is almost half way through, and soon enough it will be time to pull out the toques. Which I hate because I get really really frizzy hair. But I'll be able to pull out my Valkyrie style jacket, and my scarves. So, you know.

...

...

...

Speaking of knowing...I hate it when you drink pop and the carbonation stuff (can't think of the word) comes up through your nose later on.

Last thing, I swear. Why do we have to always buy Ketchup Chips. I don't like them. Haven't since I over did them when I was a kid. I like Dill Pickle, All Dressed, Salt 'n' Vinegar, and Buffalo Wings and Blue Cheese flavoured. (Also some others but these are my favs.) I wonder what poutine flavour would taste like...

...

...

...
Naw...

...Crap! I want one now.

Hee, hee. I lied. One more thing. (I'm hyper.) Here are some awesome books that you should check out:

-Crabbe by William Bell
-Lord of the Flies by William Golding
-Acceleration by...Umm...Someone.
-To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
-Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
-The Alchemist by...Someone. (This is kind of religious, but still a good book. [I'm not of any religion my own self by the way. Except I do use some phrases from some religions...])
-Reckless by Cornelia Funke (well anything by her really)
-I don't even need to mention Skulduggery...

Now I'm done.

Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

2 comments:

  1. MARY HIASHI! SO delightful to see you again! You brilliant girl! *hugs her*
    I miss you so much!
    Tried to catche you on the blogs. Didn't succeed obviously. :P

    Thanks for posting this. I am ok with turkey. :D I love pumkin pie too and stuffing! :D.
    I also hate it when th epop goes through th enose. Doesn't happen to often, thankyfily. *looks around shiftily*
    Thanks for th ebook recomendations. I also like Cornelia Funke! Of course I love Derek too. (even more so) :D
    I hope everything is going well for you my friend.
    Hope to cha twith you sometime. Take care my friend!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like turkey either! It makes for awkward Thanksgivings at my grandma's....

    I really wanted to go up to Canada for Canadian Thanksgiving this year. I'd get to see some of my cousins that I don't usually get to see, but alas, we were unable to go. Bummer. Now I'm stuck here waiting for American Thanksgiving a.k.a. the day I can stuff my relentlessly on pie and whipped cream.

    Ketchup chips are OK in my opinion. Ever since my mum pointed out that they are slightly purple, not red, I've been a bit disturbed and haven't been able to get them as much as I used to. I love All Dressed and Salt 'n' Vinegar, though. Never had the other flavors you listed. They seem good, though.

    Haven't read the other books you listed, except SP. I might've read something by Cornelia Funke once. Not sure. I can never remember authors' names.

    ReplyDelete