Thursday, 24 November 2011

Hi! I'm back again. Although I should really be working on one of my 5 billion projects. Exaggeration I know, but sometimes it feels like that. In my last post I said something like (and it left poor little me feeling obsessed) it was supposed to be "upset". Anywho, I didn't make banana bread, instead I made onigiri. It was pretty good. I even made a panda faced one for kicks. The rest were triangles...

On to funner stuff though...

Here are some Kuroshitsuji pics:


That is Sebastian Michaelis. You see, he is simply one hell of a butler.

And this is Ciel Phantomhive. The one Sebastian works for:



And these are the servants (Bardroy, Maylene, Finnian, and Tanaka).




This is the Undertaker:



And there is a bunch of other people, but those are some of my favs...

I'd show you Pluto...but...ya...

Now on to some Skyrim pictures.

No...Gah! I've run out of time and a lot of these pictures that I want to put on are blocked. Sorry.

Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a good anime. I really like th epics. Now I'm gonna have to watch it. I'm intriged by it! :D
    It's lovely to hear from you Mary! *hugs* Thanks for sharing this with us!
    Take car my friend! As alwasy I hope to catch you on Derek's blogs one of these days.

    ReplyDelete