Thursday, 10 November 2011

QUICK post! I have about five minutes for this. Yes, I'm still alive. I'm just busier than sin. And I will be clearing my schedule for the next few days possibly weeks...probably weeks...for Skyrim!

It comes out tonight at midnight. Hee-hee! It's going to be awesome! You don't know how excited I am for it. I've heard that there is around 300 hours of gameplay...for me, probably an hour or two of my time will just be spent on creating my character. I'd post pictures if I had the time, but I just wanted to say hi, and rant about excitedness. And yes, I bought the collectors edition.

Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

P.S. Sorry for not spending more time with you guys! :(

2 comments:

  1. Aaaahh xD Skyyyyyrim :D I heard there was 1000 hours. And dragons...oh my golden god, dragons...

    Two of my friends have gotten I already. One of them has been in touch and says that he's already defeated two dragons :O I wish I had a spare hundred dollars, it'd be the first thing that I would get...

    But I don't -.- I'm going to have to wait until Christmas. In the meantime- enjoy Skyrim, Mary! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Sounds AWESOME MARY! *hugs* Life keeps us busy sometimes MAry but I look forward to the day where we can just hang out and chat someties.
    :D
    I do hope you will have time to post some pics of the character you create!Take care my friend! :D

    ReplyDelete