Wednesday, 2 February 2011

RECKLESS

So...Hi again. I just read a book called Reckless and it's by Cornelia Funke. One of my most favourite authors in the world. It was addicting and amazing...and...and...Yayeth. I didn't read what it was about before I bought it because I trusted that it would be good no matter what. I wasn't let down. If you can get it, GET IT! I advise it whole heartedly. You will be speechless and awe struck. It has a 'twee bit of 'horror' but it is one big, dark fairytale. With dark fairies, witches, a...dude called the Tailor, kingdoms, elements of fairytales you know, dwarfs, etc., etc. I love that book now. (I just read it.) I actually advise any of her books. I know some are for younger, younger kids but um...Yep. I just thought I'd spread the word.

I wish they'd make a movie from it. That'd be awesome. On the off note. My sim died after he somehow got trappeed behind the basement wall and I couldn't get him out. Although I admitedly forgot about the poor sod...

I wish magic existed. Wow, I almost spelt magic as 'majic'. That is SAD. Poor me, I think I've been sleeping too much now...

Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

2 comments:

  1. The book sounds awesome Mary! I'll see about reading it after i finish my other books (i'm working my way through every single Sherlock Holmes story ever wrote)
    Magic does exist, you just need to look closely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cornelia Funke is AWESOME!!! I have several of her books, but not the one you mentioned. I'm eager to check it out now. :)
    Thanks for recomending this, Mary. I'm always on the look out for great books!
    XDDDDD

    ReplyDelete