Friday, 17 December 2010

Mary Hiashi

W...What exactly am I invited to? I'm confused...I saw an invitation, accepted, and I am now here...

Anyways, hello! I'm Mary Hiashi (are we supposed to be introducing ourselves?). I write both stories and poetry, and speeches *shudders* on the odd occasion, I love to read, I'm concieted, Dr. Suess is amazing, I like cheese, umm...I hate math, I'm afraid that people can read my mind, and I am forever cursing those volatile monkeys. I currently have two blogs where I reign, and this one now (apparantly) where I am an author...Still confused.

I noticed Octaboona that you stole a saying of mine. For those who don't know, it's 'awesome sauce incarnate'. Octaboona, just because you are in my good graces and you managed to make me laugh with your poems and whatnot...I'll let this slide. I am also digging the Shakespeare quote...'Tis one of the one's I can remember best.

Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

2 comments:

  1. Mary! Your presense is requested and needed at times on Hellboy's blog. You see....it is filling up with great and wonderful people who are very talented and intelligent just as you are.
    It's more fun with you there! I do tend to be a bit stupid but promise not to be so annying if you come on!
    :P
    PLEASE!!!!
    Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete