Wednesday, 22 December 2010

Ummmm, what am supposed to do? introduce myself?

Hey y'all! I'm Lizzy, but you probably knew that... I write fanfic. You knew that too, didn't you? hmmmmm, what wouldn't you know... 

Random facts!

I run three blogs and am an author of two more
I love music, my favorite artists are Pink, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa, The Black Eyed Peas... need I go on?
I have a crazy sister, who is right now sticking Christmas tree ornaments in her ears (WTF?)
I have way to many OC's (Bridget Whiplash, Tanya Espionage, Anarchy Rose, Bone... the list goes on)
I have purple glasses
My brother's user name is deagle-pickle
My sister's nickname is beast-child (she is eeeevil)
I can put three rounds in a 20 inch target at 400 yards with my .22 rifle (20 inches sounds big. Not at 400 yds)
I'm an instructor in the same program the taught my to shoot the 20 inch target (Project Appleseed, check it out please)
My favorite color is deep purple (followed by black and green)
My dog is a border collie, who are supposedly the smartest dogs in the world (I sincerely doubt that)
I have no real friends offline
My favorite quote is: "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. --- Albert Einstein
I'm a hater, not a lover
Hmmmmm, I'll probably  think of more random facts the second I post this, but thats it for now.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee Y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Hey cool! i got the eighth post! i feel so honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *gulps as she reads that Lizzy is a hater and not a lover*

    Ummm...Lizzy. We ARE friends. Right?

    *eyes her weapons nervously*

    LOL
    AWESOME Lizzy! I LOVE IT!!! I like your sister's nickname! XDDDD

    You are PPERFECT LIZZY!!!!!


    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs back* you are my friend Kallista, one of my only ones

    ReplyDelete