Saturday, 7 January 2012

OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I'M IN A CAPITAL LETTERS MOOD
(I'M SORRY)


.
..
.




LAST TIME I CHECKED


I WAS PRETTY SURE






THAT WE WERE ALL, OR MOSTLY






WRITERS!




Get out that pad and pen! That Word document that hasn't been touched for, and I swear, a WHOLE DAMN MONTH, and write! Write faster than that measly breeze outside, and faster than Springheeled Jack on the roofs of several flat buildings in London!
Don't write too fast though, or else I won't be able to keep up xD


I'm not asking a lot! I'm asking for the thing that most of you have been doing and enjoying for a very long time- writing your fanfictions! Your novellas! Your beautiful, beautiful poetry.


And things were going perfectly cool like that, and everything was fine, and then suddenly we stopped xD 


I know you've got a tonne of things going on in your life, and I know that chat can be excessively addictive, but sometimes you just have to stop talking to epica people and write. Trust me, it seems like a sucky idea at the time, but once you've written something, it gives you a very, very cool feeling of awesomeness :)


I'M NOT SINGLING ONE PERSON OUT! THIS IS FOR EVERYONE! YOU DON'T NEED TO COMMENT ON THIS, YOU JUST NEED TO WRITE! AWAY, MY FELLOW MINIONS! TO YOUR RAVENS!
*coughwritingdeskscough*

No comments:

Post a Comment