Monday, 6 June 2011

Rice Coagulates Happiness

It's great fun thinking up random titles. Thanks to Mary Hiashi for introducing this concept.

This blog post is in no way about rice, happiness or coagulation (although maybe I should make a post some time about yoghurt production).

No this post was created just because of that title.

I now have to fill this post up with something.

The Life Cycle of a Penguin perhaps?

What actually is metathasis?

An introduction to Biblical Hebraic Grammar?

All fascinating topics. But maybe another time.

Maybe I should put in a picture.


Isn't it beautiful?


Well now what should I do?

I could end the post but it's more fun to continue to just improvise, displaying the random thought processes of me.


But since I'm running out of ideas I shall consult wikipedia.... or post a video.... Hmmmm


OK. Video first I think.


Off to youtube!



Well I for one found it amusing. Should Hitler videos be allowed to be funny? Interesting debate that. Maybe I have a very bizarre sense of humour. Maybe I've just offended you all and am going to be hunted down and excommunicated from the blog. Maybe this post is pointless and very timewasting.

Meh.

Oh yes. Wikipedia. But wait... what about a funny picture of Derek Landy.  Just look at that hair.


I've never seen the top of Golden God's head before.

And now for something completely different!

On this day in 1984 Tetris was released for the first time. There. I got that from Wikipedia.

Um... conclusion. How does one conclude this anyway.

Happy June! 

THE END

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUN!

*Darth Vader will speak to you now*

"Rice Coagulates Happiness"

Thankyou Mr Vader for those um.. wise and interesting words.

Long Live the Dragon Boat Festival! Apparently its today.

I'll go research it later.

Well I'll conclude with a question maybe.

What did you all think of A Good Man Goes to War?

This question will most likely only make sense to Whovians.

I know you're out there Whovians!

I personally really enjoyed it.

But did you?


9 comments:

  1. *mind implodes from Octa's randomness*

    Awesome pictures, though. Must watch the video when I find my headphones.

    *hunts all over the house for her headphones*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I just realized that I totally didn't even comment on the writing of the post.

    Ehem.

    Well, the title is certainly odd, random, and amusing.

    Tetris is a cool game.

    The top of Derek's head is cool.

    Still haven't found my headphones.

    Darth Vader is awesome.

    I haven't seen A Good Man Goes to War! No spoilers!

    What's a Dragon Boat Festival?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL THAT VID WAS HILLARIOUS!! i never knew hitler liked DW! ah well guess u learn something new everyday! that would be something funny to tell my history teacher!

    =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I liked this post, yes...
    And that video was funny :P
    Even if WAS Hitler :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, if you have insight into the yogurt-making process, I could use some...

    Aw, Derek! *musses up his hair*

    I'll have to watch the vid later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *headdesk*

    *sobs*

    Y-YOU'VE JUST REMINDED ME OF HOW MUCH I WANT TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODE...! W-WHY OCTA!? WHYYYYYYY?!

    *sobs some more*

    *rocks back and forth in the corner*

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!


    This post made me laugh soooooooooooooo hard!



    Can't believe I'm saying this, but....




    ....more random posts, please!!!!!



    XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant and random Octa!
    Love the post title! Love the topics mentioned!Love the beautiful picture! Really love the author of this post!
    teehee
    ;)
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete