Monday, 18 April 2011

Da quiz :D

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
The funeral director hesitated, then nodded, and wrote it down "And your brother's?" (yes, its is Mortal Coil XD)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
A map of my town, a wooden toy chest and a sticker.

 
 3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Storage Wars


4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
 About 10:30 am


5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:05 am, so close!


6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My damn brother, who is looking over my shoulder right now *kicks brother*


7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was outside all day yesterday. I was working for Appleseed
 

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at on the computer?
I was multi-tasking. Working on devaintart, chatting with Jaffa and Rachel, checking my emails, working for Appleseed... All at the same time


9. What are you wearing?
 My pajamas. Over sized t-shirt and lounge pants, so glamorous :P


10. Did you dream last night?
I don't know....


11. When did you last laugh?
 When my dad's friend Todd was Fred bashing (yeah...don't ask)


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nice colored red paint and my little sisters drawings 


13. Seen anything weird lately?
Hell yeah...


14. What do you think of this quiz?
 It's pretty cool, but i really need to be working on others things right now :/


15. What is the last film you saw?
I don't remember, i don't really watch movies


16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My own rifle range. And a laptop.


17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm trying to lose weight (lol, random much?)


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
WORLD DOMINATION >:D *evil laugh* Kallista can be my co-ruler


19. Do you like to dance?
Hell no....


20. What would you call your first child? Give a boy and girl name
Kathleen
Finian

3 comments:

  1. LOL Awesome Lizzy!
    :D
    Love the answer to question 18!
    XDDDDD
    *high fives Lizzy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D
    'Seen anything weird lately?'

    "...Hell yeah..." lol best answer :P

    ReplyDelete