Saturday, 23 April 2011

Easter Eggs :3

Yay! Easter is tomorrow! That means eating jellybeans till I'm sick, visiting my family, and throwing eggs at my brother (plastic eggs of course) So here are the Easter egg is decorated (shut up, i'm not to old to decorate eggs)


This is Kallista's egg, sorry it isn't a bit more complicated, I didn't have the rubber cement on hand. But it is purple ;)



 There are three ninjas on this egg, can you find them?



 Gasp! A ninja



 Yeah, I was getting lazy... orz



 Kawaii is Japanese for cute ^^ just so you know



 This one took bloody forever...

 
 Sorry Hellboy, Australia turned out a bit lumpy shaped^^;

Yeah I was getting bored and tired


I hope everyone enjoys their Easter! Have fun and God bless :D

8 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOT!
    LOVE MY EGG!
    THANKS LIZZY!
    *hugs*

    Love the ninj aegg too! That was awesome. Also th eworld map! EPIC Lizzy!!!!
    All the eggs are FANTASTIC!!!
    Super job Lizzy.
    Thanks for posting!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *jumps up and down*

    SOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTE!

    I was actually infesting my room with eggs when i saw this! :D

    I didnt decorate eggs, but this morning i ate four eggs! one suny side up and three scrambled! then i had five pieces of toast!

    HAPPY EASTER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...eh.

    *sighs*

    I can only see two ninjas...your ninjas beat my duck cookie ninjas.

    *thumbs up*

    PASS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EGGS!!!!!!
    I don't see the UK on that map… maybe it's to the left? But which way IS left? Ah! I've confused myself.

    EEEKKK!!! I wish I could decorate eggs! These are so awesome Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!
    Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome eggs!!!!

    Happy Easter!

    And also Happy Passover!!!!

    Because we may not get eggs or a giant bunny but it lasts for eight days and we get to eat cardboard and nothing else. For eight days.

    Hmmmm.... maybe easter is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Now I do feel the need to decorate eggs aswell!

    *throws geography out of the windows*

    *Skylara's mum shouts for her to pick it up*

    *slumps away muttering angrily*

    I especially like the one with the ninjas ;)
    but the world one reminds me of geography :| *picks geography up sadly* Stupid Geography, learning about globalisation and such!

    HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!


    PEACE OUT! IM OFF TO TO GEOGRAPHY! *skylara trys to put on happy face but turns out in grimace*

    BUT THEN IM GONNA GO WRITE THE LAST PART OF MY ONE OFF FAN-FIC ILL POST SOON! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol, these are really good (and cute!)

    I don't mind if Australia is a bit weirdly shaped! I fail at drawing it...

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha :) made me smile, awesome. And I kinda like Australia's that aren't perfect and are more of a roundish shape, like this one. Mainly because I can't draw my own country for crap...

    ReplyDelete