Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Just 'Cause I Wanted To Too

I did the quiz that Miss Lizzy posted...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"....I could not see where this train of thought was leading." (Set in Stone by Linda Newberry)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
"A wall, a plethera of pictures, and a bucketload of magnets..."
 
 3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Uh...Supernatural...I think.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
 Probably 3:00...

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
 3:03 Haha! Close enough!

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Mother singing, the kettle, the dog snoring...

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today, I was getting off the bus... 

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at on the computer?
FanFiction.net I suppose.

9. What are you wearing?
 School Uniform. I'm busy using the internet, shut up.

10. Did you dream last night?
      Yep.

11. When did you last laugh?
On the bus...stupid song...

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
 Drawings, paintings (not mine of course), magnets, shelves, etc.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Well...For one I wrote "gog" and also this unicorn video about the great aspects of unicorns. Please don't ask.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
 That's hardly relative. I think the quiz is perfect the way it is.

15. What is the last film you saw?
Uh...The Crazies I think.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Books...A bodyguard that I'll name Mr. Bubbles, a butler that I'll name Jeeves, and maybe some games...But definitely books.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
If I can't find any dressing to put on my wraps or sandwich's (I can't remember how to spell that at the moment), I just use maple syrup.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Um...
...
...
...
I'd be Captain General Awesome...
...
...
...
Whatever that entails...

19. Do you like to dance?
I like DDR. Does that count?

20. What would you call your first child? Give a boy and girl name.
I don't want kids but...
Elicia
and
Fenris (After one of the best characters EVER!)

Blessed be,
Miss Mary Hiashi

CHEESEY MOOSE! Yes not MOUSSE. MOOSE!

That's my phrase of the day...

2 comments:

  1. LOL Mary! You would be a GREAT Captain General Awesome!!!!
    Love your anserws Mary! :D

    EPIC!!!! Just like you!

    ReplyDelete