Friday, 28 January 2011

oh yeah... Artwork...

Hmm i just thought seeing as everyone else is posting up drawings that i would aswell :) a couple old ones and a few new ones :P

Rose Tatoo thingy :P

Eyes i drew a while back...



GIR


GIR
GIR
GIR
Gir
Zim

Shinji Hirako..

This is Ichigo with a broken Hollow mask


This was my storefront for a shop-design project we had to do for Visual Communications


This is a Planometric Floor-plan of my shop
This is the inside view of my shop :)
This is a Logo that i did for a logo design project in Visual Communications



 This is a Computer and a Hallway with a cropped coloring that i did in Visual Communications


 This is another picture of ichigo



 This is picture of Deidara that i put into the art show



 Another of Deidara (Bad photography)
This is Full-Hollow Ichigo...


Random Play around in photoshop using new brush packs

CD cover project for visual communications. The light in the top left corner got screwed up when i changed the format of the image to hand it in to the teacher :S

Another photoshop play around...

7 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!!!
    *brain explodes at epicness of it all*
    So WONDERFUL ALex!

    I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah.
    That's amazing! I really love... well, lol, I don't think I could specify ONE that I love! They're awesomesauce incarnate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIR!!!!!!! "I lovdeded you Piggy! I lovdeded you!"

    And Ichi!! I cannot draw his eyes properly for the life of me. GAH!

    And Deidera. I always thought that he was a girl at first...It was most confusing.

    ...But anyway, brilliant job my friend. Simply brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha sorry for the REALLY late reply but thanks Mary :)

    ReplyDelete